lunes, mayo 10, 2010

Laaaaaaaaa rolaaaaaaaaaaa del diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hoy en su gustada seccion... les traigo una rola que dice tantas verdades acerca de las relaciones en pareja.. el amor este sentimiento siempre es muy raro .. demasaido raro...




Letras

Love, love is strange
Many people take it for a game
Once you've had it you're in an awful fix
'Cause after you've had it you never wanna quit
A lot of people, they don't understand
They think lovin' is money in their hand
Your sweet lovin' is better than a kiss
When you leave me those kisses I will miss

Love, oh woh, love is strange
Many people, oh woh, take it for a game
Once you've had it, oh woh, you're in an awful fix
'Cause after you've had it, oh woh, you never wanna quit
A lot of people, woh woh, they don't understand
They think lovin', oh woh, is money in their hand
Your sweet lovin', oh woh, is better than a kiss
When you leave me, oh woh, those kisses I will miss
When you leave me, oh woh, those kisses I will miss
Those kisses I will miss, those kisses I will miss
Those kisses I will miss


Una rola que hace refeccionar lo que es algo que se siente, respira y toca... amor

No hay comentarios.:

La sociedad ...

Uno no deberia tener hijos bajo presion , pero esto es la directiva de toda la sociedad mexicana (voy a ponerlo de esta forma ) tradicional....