martes, junio 13, 2006

La rola del diaaaaaaaaaaaa

aQUI LA rOLA DEL DIA , ES UN one_hit del buen

Eagle Eye Cherry , pero esta buena...

SAVE TONIGHT

Go on and close the curtains
cause all we need is candlelight
You and me and the bottle of wine
and hold you tonight

Well, we know Im going away
And how I wish, I wish it werent so
so take this wine and drink with me
lets delay our misery...

Save tonight
fight the break at dawn
Come tomorrow
Tomorrow Ill be gone

Theres a log on the fire
and it burns like me for you
Tomorrow comes with one desire..
to take me away

It aint easy to say goodbye
darling please dont start to cry
cause girl you know Ive got to go
and Lord I wish it wasnt so

[chorus]

Tomorrow comes to take me away
I wish that I, that I could stay
but girl you know Ive got to go, oh
and Lord I wish it wasnt so

[chorus]


Sickboysss

No hay comentarios.:

La sociedad ...

Uno no deberia tener hijos bajo presion , pero esto es la directiva de toda la sociedad mexicana (voy a ponerlo de esta forma ) tradicional....