martes, julio 18, 2006

La rola del diaaaaa

MMM AQUI HAY UN ONE-HIT DE NEW RADICALS.. es un poco "Corney" esta rola pero puess esta chida bajenla recomendable pa cuando uno anda queriendo pegar su chicle con alguien:

Some day We´ll Know

by The New Radicals


90 miles outside Chicago

Can't stop driving

I don't know why

So many questions

I need an answer

Two years later, you're still on my mind

Whatever happened to Emilia Earhart

Who holds the stars up in the sky

Is true love once in a lifetime

Did the captain of the Titanic cry

Someday we'll know

If love can move a mountain

Someday we'll know

Why the sky is blue

Someday we'll know

Why I wasn't meant for you

Does anybody know the way to Atlantis

Or what the wind says when she cries

I'm speeding by the place where I met you

For the 97th time tonight

(chorus)

Someday we'll know

Why Samson loved Delilah

One day I'll go

Dancing on the moon

Someday you'll know

That I was the one for you

I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow

I watched the stars crash in the sea

If I could ask God just one question

Why aren't you here with me?


Sickboysss

No hay comentarios.:

La sociedad ...

Uno no deberia tener hijos bajo presion , pero esto es la directiva de toda la sociedad mexicana (voy a ponerlo de esta forma ) tradicional....