Para estos dias lluviosos y llenos de melancolia
Everybody's Chanching
by Keane
La letra es simplemente ... para llorar chales!!!
Lyrics:
You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why
So little time
Try to understand that
I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I'm trying to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
You're gone from here
Soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Because everybody's changing
And I don't feel right
So little time
Try to understand that
I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I'm trying to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
So little time
Try to understand that
I'm trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I'm trying to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Oh, everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
Sickboysss
Suscribirse a:
Comentarios de la entrada (Atom)
La idea que carcome un movimiento ..
"narco estado" frase pequeña concisa que no da escapatoria para interpretación, de esas que con su simplicidad retrata la realidad...
-
Como muchos saben.. dentro de la familia de Mocosoft hay una aplicacion que lleva organizadito todos nuestros correos, compromisos, calendar...
-
Hace como unos 60 años... el mundo se habia casi destruido debido a una de las mas grandes guerras de la historia de la Humanidad...la cual ...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario